Helsinki has over 80 museums, each of them telling stories of Finnish culture and history. Here are few of our favorite museums in town:
• Ateneum Art Museum
• Design Museum
• Seurasaari Open-air Museum
• Contemporary Art Museum Kiasma
...and many more! Kiasma and Finnish Museum of Natural History have a free entrance every first Friday of the month.
Grab a Drink & Snack
- Café Sinisen Huvilan Kahvila in Töölönlahti Bay
- Allas Sea Pool next to Market Square
- Skiffer Liuskaluoto in Liuskasaari Island
- Try authentic Finnish cuisine in Ravintola Hieta
Our Top Pick
Beerger in Telakkaranta. Enjoy craft beer and burgers on a sunny terrace while listening to DJs playing.
Green Cap Tours' energetic and highly educated guides offer walking tours around Helsinki area. See best sights, forest around Helsinki or learn about the history of madness.
- Free Walking tours every morning, Monday to Friday, at 10 PM
- Forest Walk Tuesdays and Fridays at 10 AM, 14 € per person
- Mental Walk, Lapinlahti Psychiatric Hospital tours Wednesdays and Saturdays at 14:00 in English, 14 € per person
"Fly" over the city
Tired of walking? Fly over Helsinki just in 10 minutes. Flytour Helsinki is a 4D-movie ride that takes you over and around to see the most popular sights of the city.
Age limit 5 years. Bye tickets online or from our reception.